Assistance & Resources for Computing, Inc.
P.O. Box 847
Nolensville, TN 37135
This is a privately held corporation founded in 1985.
President: James A. Lawler
Experience: Over 50 years programming - highlights follow:
- Worked on first successful German-to-English translation computer program.
- Developed first Computerized Student Scheduling for the US Military Academy.
- Worked as a Systems Programmer on IBM mainframes. Developed several mainframe utility programs.
- Managed Data Processing Standards and Quality Assurance for a major insurance company.
- Programmed IBM PC for 27 years using Turbo Pascal and / or Delphi for various business related systems and utility programs.
Assistance & Resources for Computing, Inc
Copyright © 1999-2015. All rights reserved.
Revised: July 11, 2016.